I am sure you must be tired of having the same and boring breakfast every day. Well now is the time you bring the change. I have this amazing recipe to help you cook a tasty and delicious morning meal. So today I present to you Toffee almond scones. Well yes, you read it right; these toffee scones are going to give you a nice kick start for the day. These taffy almond scones are richly flavored, and the buttery and creamy effect are going to make you fall in love with these. So now it’s time for you to start your morning with this wonderful breakfast.
Well just like chocolates, I also love to eat toffee. And being able to enjoy its flavor during the breakfast is amazing. There could be nothing better to start a chilly winter day than toffee scones. I know scones may sound difficult to be cooked but in reality it’s very easy process. You just need to know what not to do, and I am going to help you with that. So let’s start to cook some scones. Just follow my steps and instruction and I promise to make your breakfast experience magical. Do no miss this morning drizzle, it is a killer. So let’s begin.
LIST OF INGREDIENTS FOR SCONES
- 3 -5 tablespoon coffee bits
- 3 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 cups almonds (sliced)
- 8 ounces of all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (pure)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 small eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup baileys coffee creamer toffee almond cream
- 1 up of frozen butter (unsalted)
- 5 tablespoon of sour cream.
LIST OF INGREDIENTS FOR SWEET DRIZZLE
- 1/4 cup of milk
- 1/2 cup melted butter (unsalted)
- 2 tablespoon baileys coffee creamer toffee almond cream
- 1 cup sugar (powdered)
HOW TO COOK SOME TASTY TOFFEE ALMOND SCONES
- Turn on the oven and allow it to preheat at 350 F temperature for 2 – 3 minutes.
- Now take a separate bowl. It’s time to mix all the dry ingredients i.e. sugar, baking soda , flour, salt and baking powder.
- Continue to mix and stir them until they combine properly.
- Add some grated butter in the dry mixture and mix it well using your hands. Continue to mix until the ingredients are evenly mixed.
- Now take another large size bowl to mix all the wet ingredients like sour cream, vanilla extract, eggs and baileys creamer toffee and cream.
- Whisk in the entire ingredients well.
- Finally, make a well in the center of the dry ingredients mixture and add to the wet ingredients mixture.
- Mix them well until they form large dough.
- Continue to mix it (give it a form of a ball). The mixture may be sticky first, but as you continue its all fine.
- Now add some almonds and toffee to the dough.
- Mix them properly with the mixture using your hands.
- Now pat the cooking surface with a little flour and 7 inches wide and 1/2 inch thick dough circle over it.
- Cut down the dough in triangular shapes ( 8 pieces) using a sharp knife.
- Now take the baking sheet you prepared and place over the triangular dough pieces. Keep them at least an inch apart from each other.
- Bake them in an oven at a temperature of 400 F for at least 15 – 20 minutes.
- Take them out of the oven and allow it to cool f0r 10 minutes. Make sure the scones are all golden brown and crispy.
- Now it’s time to prepare some drizzle.
- Take another medium sized bowl and start to prepare the topping.
- Mix in together all the ingredients i.e., baileys coffee creamer toffee almond. The powdered sugar melted butter and some milk.
- Whisk and stir until it turns all smooth.
- Now simply drizzle the toppings over it. (Use a pipe for precision.)
Thanks For Reading