After hard work of weeks and days, I finally came up with a perfect recipe for these amazing muffins. The strawberry cinnamon role muffins i.e. my newest (and one of the best) creations. These muffins are rich in the fresh strawberry flavor , moist with the drizzle of cinnamon sugar and topped with glazed cheese cream. These richly flavored muffins are gonna drive you crazy. People are simply unaware of the fact that how amazing a blend of cinnamon and strawberries can can taste.
These ingredients together are just like a magical spell. I can enjoy these delicious sugar devils at any time of the day. The swirl of strawberries and sprinkled cinnamon are my favorite part.the I am sure by now you must be dying to know the secret behind it. Well, don’t you worry then , I am going to let you sneak into my secrets recipe. I think it’s evil to stop people from enjoying such an amazing food. So just follow my steps and instruction to get your tasty muffins. So let’s begin. I hope you enjoy it.
LIST OF INGREDIENTS FOR THE MUFFINS
- 2 cups of chopped and hulled fresh strawberries
- 1 – 2 cups of all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 3 teaspoon baking soda
- Lemon juice (1 /2 lemon)
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 tablespoon butter (melted)
LIST OF INGREDIENTS FOR STREUSEL THE TOPPING
- 7 drops of lemon oil
- 2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 3 -4 tablespoon butter (cold)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
LIST OF INGREDIENTS FOR THE FROSTING
- 1/2 cup vanilla extract
- 2 ounces of cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 cup powdered sugar
HOW TO COOK SWEET AND TASTY STRAWBERRY CINNAMON ROLL MUFFIN
- Turn on your oven and allow it to preheat.
- Heat it at a temperature of 350 F for 3 – 5 minutes.
- Simultaneously take out a 12 cup muffin tin.
- Gently grease the muffin tray.
- Take a large size bowl for mixing of ingredients.
- 1 st take all the dry ingredients present. The all-purpose flour, baking soda sugar and cinnamon etc.
- Star to mix it. Stir and mix the components well.
- Simultaneously take out another large size bowl.
- Use this bowl to mix all the wet ingredients. Continue to mix it well until the products are completely combined.
- Now simply make a well in the center of a dry ingredient mixture.
- Pour in it the wet ingredient mixture.
- Stir and mix the mixture well. Make sure all the ingredients combine together.
- Gradually add the chopped fresh strawberries to it.
- Now it’s time mix in all the filling and topping ingredients.
- You can also use your hand to break the mixture into coarse crumbles.
- Into each muffin tin pour almost 1/4 cup of muffin batter.
- Top the batter with streusel. ( press it gently)
- Bake the muffin at a temperature of 400 F for at least 15 – 20 minutes.
- Take them out of the oven, and allow them to cool down.
- Transfer it carefully to the wire rack.
Thanks for Reading.