A lot of people are crazy about the amazing and mesmerizing taste of chocolates and strawberries. These two things together can create magic. Well, let’s just say I have created that magic in my own way. Chocolate strawberry smoothie. Yes, I admit it taste more amazing than its sound. So if you are looking forward to having an amazing summer this year, then just add this piece of magic in your everyday bucket list. This blend of chocolate and strawberries will taste like a whirlpool of flavors in your mouth.
After working for days, I was finally able to create this amazing chocolate strawberry smoothie. You must be thinking how difficult would it be to make something so amazing. Well, let me just tell you it is one of the easiest things you can make. All you need to do is to add the ingredients in almost right amount. Well, don’t you worry I am going to help to get the drink right? Well just follow my lead. Follow all the steps and instructions written below in a proper way and enjoy the amazing drink for the whole summer. So let’s begin.
LIST OF INGREDIENTS
- 1 cup strawberries (frozen)
- Mini chocolate chips
- Whipped cream
- 1 cup frozen banana
- 1 cup milk chocolate cashew milk
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
STEPS TO PREPARE CHOCOLATE STRAWBERRY SMOOTHIE
- Take out a large size blender to perform the task.
- Pour in 1 cup frozen strawberries and 1 cup frozen banana in the large blender.
- Before starting to blend or crush the frozen fruits, allow both of it rest in the open at room temperature (i.e. 37 Celsius) for at least 5 to 10 minutes.
- Keeping it out will allow the fruit to thaw and hence make the blending process easier.
- Now add 1 – 2 cups of milk chocolate cashew milk in the blender along with the fruits.
- For more flavor add some cocoa powder to it.
- Turn on the blender and let it crush the fruits and mix in the entire ingredients well.
- Hold on the lid of the blender tightly. Continue to blend the ingredients until they mix well. Keep the blender on for at least more than a minute.
- Repeat the blending process for at least 3 – 4 times to make sure that all the ingredients are evenly combined together.
- Pour the smoothie from the blender into a large drinking glass.
- For better taste add whipped cream, some chocolate chips or chopped strawberries over the smoothie.
- Add some ice cream to it. Garnish it well and serve or drink it for a refreshing experience.
Thanks For Reading.