A chicken barbecue is just another plain chicken dish if the yummy barbecue sauce is missing. A pork ribs barbecue is just another bland pork entree if the mouthwatering barbecue sauce is omitted. A seafood barbecue is just another dull seafood cuisine if the savory barbecue sauce is forgotten.
A veggie barbecue is just another tasteless vegetable aperitif if the delectable barbecue sauce is neglected. A good barbecue meal consists of an appetizing barbecue meat and a scrumptious barbecue sauce.
Barbecue recipe sauce has evolved throughout the years. There are now different variations and styles in cooking the sauce for each kind of barbecue dishes. The most common and well-liked barbecue sauces are the following:
All American Barbecue Sauce
The Ingredients for this sauce are:
- butter (2 tbsp),
- finely chopped onions (2),
- ketchup (1/2 cup),
- brown sugar (6 tbsp),
- Worcestershire sauce (6 tbsp),
- cider vinegar (2 tbsp),
- hot pepper sauce, salt, and pepper to taste.
After sautéing the onions in a saucepan, add the wet ingredients first followed by the dry ingredients. Bring to boil and then let it simmer. Occasionally stir the sauce to avoid lumps. When the sauce thickens, your sauce is good to go.
A lot of people are crazy about the amazing and mesmerizing taste of chocolates and strawberries. These two things together can create magic. Well, let’s just say I have created that magic in my own way. Chocolate strawberry smoothie. Yes, I admit it taste more amazing than its sound. So if you are looking forward to having an amazing summer this year, then just add this piece of magic in your everyday bucket list. This blend of chocolate and strawberries will taste like a whirlpool of flavors in your mouth.
After working for days, I was finally able to create this amazing chocolate strawberry smoothie. You must be thinking how difficult would it be to make something so amazing. Well, let me just tell you it is one of the easiest things you can make. All you need to do is to add the ingredients in almost right amount. Well, don’t you worry I am going to help to get the drink right? Well just follow my lead. Follow all the steps and instructions written below in a proper way and enjoy the amazing drink for the whole summer. So let’s begin.
LIST OF INGREDIENTS
- 1 cup strawberries (frozen)
- Mini chocolate chips
- Whipped cream
- 1 cup frozen banana
- 1 cup milk chocolate cashew milk
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
STEPS TO PREPARE CHOCOLATE STRAWBERRY SMOOTHIE
- Take out a large size blender to perform the task.
- Pour in 1 cup frozen strawberries and 1 cup frozen banana in the large blender.
- Before starting to blend or crush the frozen fruits, allow both of it rest in the open at room temperature (i.e. 37 Celsius) for at least 5 to 10 minutes.
- Keeping it out will allow the fruit to thaw and hence make the blending process easier.
- Now add 1 – 2 cups of milk chocolate cashew milk in the blender along with the fruits.
- For more flavor add some cocoa powder to it.
- Turn on the blender and let it crush the fruits and mix in the entire ingredients well.
- Hold on the lid of the blender tightly. Continue to blend the ingredients until they mix well. Keep the blender on for at least more than a minute.
- Repeat the blending process for at least 3 – 4 times to make sure that all the ingredients are evenly combined together.
- Pour the smoothie from the blender into a large drinking glass.
- For better taste add whipped cream, some chocolate chips or chopped strawberries over the smoothie.
- Add some ice cream to it. Garnish it well and serve or drink it for a refreshing experience.
Thanks For Reading.
After hard work of weeks and days, I finally came up with a perfect recipe for these amazing muffins. The strawberry cinnamon role muffins i.e. my newest (and one of the best) creations. These muffins are rich in the fresh strawberry flavor, moist with the drizzle of cinnamon sugar and topped with glazed cheese cream. These richly flavored muffins are gonna drive you crazy. People are simply unaware of the fact that how amazing a blend of cinnamon and strawberries can taste.
These ingredients together are just like a magical spell. I can enjoy these delicious sugar devils at any time of the day. The swirl of strawberries and sprinkled cinnamon are my favorite part.the I am sure by now you must be dying to know the secret behind it. Well, don’t you worry then, I am going to let you sneak into my secrets recipe? I think it’s evil to stop people from enjoying such an amazing food. So just follow my steps and instruction to get your tasty muffins. So let’s begin. I hope you enjoy it.
LIST OF INGREDIENTS FOR THE MUFFINS
- 2 cups of chopped and hulled fresh strawberries
- 1 – 2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 3 teaspoon baking soda
- Lemon juice (1 /2 lemon)
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 tablespoon butter (melted)
LIST OF INGREDIENTS FOR STREUSEL THE TOPPING
- 7 drops of lemon oil
- 2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 3 -4 tablespoon butter (cold)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
LIST OF INGREDIENTS FOR THE FROSTING
- 1/2 cup vanilla extract
- 2 ounces of cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 cup powdered sugar
HOW TO COOK SWEET AND TASTY STRAWBERRY CINNAMON ROLL MUFFIN
- Turn on your oven and allow it to preheat.
- Heat it at a temperature of 350 F for 3 – 5 minutes.
- Simultaneously take out a 12 cup muffin tin.
- Gently grease the muffin tray.
- Take a large size bowl for mixing of ingredients.
- 1 st take all the dry ingredients present. The all-purpose flour, baking soda sugar, and cinnamon etc.
- Star to mix it. Stir and mix the components well.
- Simultaneously take out another large size bowl.
- Use this bowl to mix all the wet ingredients. Continue to mix it well until the products are completely combined.
- Now simply make a well in the center of a dry ingredient mixture.
- Pour in it the wet ingredient mixture.
- Stir and mix the mixture well. Make sure all the ingredients combine together.
- Gradually add the chopped fresh strawberries to it.
- Now it’s time mix in all the filling and topping ingredients.
- You can also use your hand to break the mixture into coarse crumbles.
- Into each muffin tin pour almost 1/4 cup of muffin batter.
- Top the batter with streusel. ( press it gently)
- Bake the muffins at a temperature of 400 F for at least 15 – 20 minutes.
- Take them out of the oven, and allow them to cool down.
- Transfer it carefully to the wire rack.
Thanks for Reading.
I am sure you must be tired of having the same and boring breakfast every day. Well now is the time you bring the change. I have this amazing recipe to help you cook a tasty and delicious morning meal. So today I present to you Toffee almond scones. Well yes, you read it right; these toffee scones are going to give you a nice kick start for the day. These taffy almond scones are richly flavored, and the buttery and creamy effect are going to make you fall in love with these. So now it’s time for you to start your morning with this wonderful breakfast.
Well just like chocolates, I also love to eat toffee. And being able to enjoy its flavor during the breakfast is amazing. There could be nothing better to start a chilly winter day than toffee scones. I know scones may sound difficult to be cooked but in reality, it’s very easy process. You just need to know what not to do, and I am going to help you with that. So let’s start to cook some scones. Just follow my steps and instruction and I promise to make your breakfast experience magical. Do not miss this morning drizzle, it is a killer. So let’s begin.
LIST OF INGREDIENTS FOR SCONES
- 3 -5 tablespoon Toffee Bits
- 3 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 cups almonds (sliced)
- 8 ounces of all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (pure)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 small eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup Baileys coffee creamer toffee almond cream
- 1 cup of frozen butter (unsalted)
- 5 tablespoon of sour cream.
LIST OF INGREDIENTS FOR SWEET DRIZZLE
- 1/4 cup of milk
- 1/2 cup melted butter (unsalted)
- 2 tablespoon Baileys coffee creamer toffee almond cream
- 1 cup sugar (powdered)
HOW TO COOK SOME TASTY TOFFEE ALMOND SCONES
- Turn on the oven and allow it to preheat at 350 F temperature for 2 – 3 minutes.
- Now take a separate bowl. It’s time to mix all the dry ingredients i.e. sugar, baking soda, flour, salt and baking powder.
- Continue to mix and stir them until they combine properly.
- Add some grated butter in the dry mixture and mix it well using your hands. Continue to mix until the ingredients are evenly mixed.
- Now take another large size bowl to mix all the wet ingredients like sour cream, vanilla extract, eggs and baileys creamer toffee and cream.
- Whisk in the entire ingredients well.
- Finally, make a well in the center of the dry ingredients mixture and add to the wet ingredients mixture.
- Mix them well until they form the large dough.
- Continue to mix it (give it a form of a ball). The mixture may be sticky first, but as you continue it is all fine.
- Now add some almonds and toffee to the dough.
- Mix them properly with the mixture using your hands.
- Now pat the cooking surface with a little flour and 7 inches wide and 1/2 inch thick dough circle over it.
- Cut down the dough in triangular shapes ( 8 pieces) using a sharp knife.
- Now take the baking sheet you prepared and place over the triangular dough pieces. Keep them at least an inch apart from each other.
- Bake them in an oven at a temperature of 400 F for at least 15 – 20 minutes.
- Take them out of the oven and allow it to cool f0r 10 minutes. Make sure the scones are all golden brown and crispy.
- Now it’s time to prepare some drizzle.
- Take another medium-sized bowl and start to prepare the topping.
- Mix in together all the ingredients i.e., baileys coffee creamer toffee almond. The powdered sugar melted butter and some milk.
- Whisk and stir until it turns all smooth.
- Now simply drizzle the toppings over it. (Use a pipe for precision.)
Thanks For Reading
Have you ever felt the urge to eat something sweet in the middle of the night? And what if they seem like chewy chocolaty snacks, yes I am talking about chocolate chip cookies! If you’ve never been able to get the Choco chip cookies exactly the way you like, we’ll guide you to perfect chocolate chip cookies. We are talking about cookies that are crisp around the edges and have a butterscotch aroma that spreads around the house like a forest fire.
The formula that makes the cookies soft and chewy are high moisture content, baking time and the temperature which must be set to be able to retain moisture. Cookies taste cake like from the extra liquid in the cookie dough from water, egg or milk, so be careful to add the right amount of everything in order to maintain the shape of cookies so they can be baked to perfection.
Now let’s get down to the ingredients which make these cookies heavenly.
- 1 cup granulated white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup butter, softened
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped nuts (coarse)
- 2 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups sweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup milk
For Street Bar (in addition to above ingredients)
- Crushed walnuts
- Preparing container
- 2 big bowls
- Mixing spatula
- Weighing cups
- Measuring spoon
- Baking sheet
- Cooling Rack
- Wooden spoon
- Evenly position 2 racks amidst the stove and preheat to 375 degrees F. (on convection setting in the event that you have it.)
- Line 2 heating sheets with material paper or silicone sheets. (In the event that you just have 1 heating sheet, let it cool totally between groups.)
- Pour the butter into a microwave-safe bowl, cover, and microwave on the medium force until softened. (Then again soften in a little pan.)
- Cool marginally. Whip the sugars, eggs, spread, and vanilla in an extensive dish until smooth.
- Whip the flour, soda, and salt in another dish.
- Blend the dry fixings into the wet fixings with a wooden spoon; take care, not to over blend. Blend in the chocolate chips or lumps.
- Scoop stacking tablespoons of the mixture onto the readied pan. Wet hands marginally and roll the mixture into balls.
- Space the treats around 2-inches separated on the container. Heat, until golden brown, yet at the same time delicate in the inside, 12 to 16 minutes, contingent upon how chewy or crunchy you like your treats.
- Exchange hot treats with a spatula to a rack to cool. Serve.
- Store treats in a firmly fixed holder for up to 5 days.
Now, you are prepared to make choco chips on your own, let me treat you to one more amazing recipe which will satisfy your sugar cravings, but mind you, it is a tough one and tough in chewing also.
- For a Rough Street Bar:
- Gently spread butter by a 9 by 13-inch preparing container.
- Prepare the batter according to the recipe and fold in 1 glass slashed walnuts alongside the chocolate chips.
- Lay out the batter in a pan. Heat until the edges are light cocoa and the mixture sets, it will take around 45 minutes.
- Cool marginally and spread surface with 4 containers marshmallows and 1 glass chocolate chips.
- Sear no less than 8 inches from the warmth until marshmallows turn cocoa in color, around 2 minutes. Cool, cut and serve.
- If you don’t like Choco chip cookies, add raisins or dried cherries, almonds or blackberries
- Butter is essential for the essence for the cookies and substituting butter with margarine will yield sub-par cookies. So don’t put away that butter.
- Use an ice-cream scoop to form the cookies faster.
- The dough can be refrigerated for days before baking as it will enhance the flavors of the recipe.